AFTER THE BATTLE!
According to my research, I have discovered that most soldiers keep fighting even when the battle is over. I am a wounded soldier who has returned from a battle that I lost sorely, I have battled with what I should have done long enough but now I realize is not what is should have done but what I can and will do. I write this letter to the man who single-handedly started and won this battle, Prof. Seerged.
This is a letter to you sir:
Dear Prof. Seerged,
It is with all sincerity of hope and wish that I pray that you are enjoying a good portion of the $85 that you are getting from the blood, sweat and tears of your fellow countrymen. You started a civil war for your personal gains to the loss and detriment of young lives that fought valiantly for what is right. Sir, it will please you to know that I discovered that there are 5 stages of veteran transition after the battle(www.history.com/news/after-the-war):
- Veteran with entitlement: the ones always looking for handouts because they think the society owes them society.
- Veteran with self-pity: the ones who hold on to the losses of the war
- Veteran with identity issues: the ones who hold on to the war because they believe they have nothing else to live for.
- Self righteous veterans: the ones who feels like fighting in the war makes them more righteous than others.
- Veterans who get through all these stages to realize that the war is over and that they have picked skills from the war that can make them successful.
I fall into the fifth category dear professor and believe me I shall put the skills I have picked to good use. You have made me realize now that I am powerless and just knowing and fighting for what is right is not enough, I need power to enforce it. You hold all the power now and so you are confused enough by the power to think that it ends here, but it doesn’t. I will get you sir. The battle is over but the war is not. I pray every day that I draw breath that you live a long life, live till your 500 years please sir, don’t die at all costs because the more you live, the more you enjoy the portion of $85 you are allocated and the more I sharpen my blade of vengeance. With each increasing age of yours, the sharper my blade and the sweeter my vengeance.
I do not write this out of hatred sir, but out of deep love because only someone that loves you will want to teach you a lesson that you will never forget so that you wouldn’t make a mistake again. I am an avid fan of game of thrones and just like Arya Stark of Winterfell, I say your name every night before I fall asleep and dream of the day I avenge the blood, sweat and tears my comrades and I shed.
I love you sir,